The Faderfox DX3 is the perfect solution for setups with external mixer.
This device controls effects, loops, pitch, key, cues, transport, filters and browser.
• Special controller for DJ software (optimised for Native Instruments Traktor Pro)
• Setup files for Traktor Pro/Duo in current version 1.2.4 or higher are shipped with the controller
• USB interface - class compliant / no driver necessary
• Controls up to four decks – easy switching between deck A-C and B-D on the fly
• 4 FX slots available – access to 2 FX slots simultaneously by 8 pots and 10 buttons
• 4 presets per FX slot to store FX types and FX modes (advanced/chained)
• About 250 commands – all freely reassignable
• Browser section with encoder and 2 load buttons (with additional tree navigation)
• 4 multifunctional encoders with each 3 independently switchable groups for various functions
• 31 coloured buttons
• All controls with double function by holding down the shift button
• 33 LED’s in different colors to display various informations
• Indication of FX, play, sync, loop, filter states by feedback data from computer software
• USB bus powering – consumption less than 500mW / 100mA
• Very compact design in a black, plastic casing (desktop format 180x105x70 mm, 350 g)
• High-quality faders, pots and encoders from ALPS
• Rubber knobs for best tactile feeling
• PC or Mac with a free USB port (1.0 or higher) or any USB hub
• Native Instruments Traktor Pro/Duo (as of version 1.2.4) or software which allows user assignments of continuous parameters (CC) and note commands.